Resultat av: Membranes and soft condensed matter, SI2550, ht 2011Status: Avslutad
Publicerad under: 2011-10-27 - 2012-02-07
Antal svar: 3
Procent av kursdeltagarna som svarat: 75%
Kontaktperson: Olle Edholm
What is your overall impression of the course?3 svarande
|Very positive||0|| 0%|
|Very negative||0|| 0%|
- In general, it was useful to learn about the subject.
In particular, it was good to pratice some tools, like Variational Calculus, that I had done very little before. (Positive)
How difficult did you find the course?3 svarande
|Very difficult||0|| 0%|
|Very easy||0|| 0%|
- The course is given at an accessible level, skipping the most mathematical parts of the book, and focusing on the physical interpretation.
The teacher is always prepared to expand a topic at request. (Difficult)
Comments and suggestions on how to improve the course- I do not think there is any fundamental thing to change in the course.
- Schemal?gg n?gon r?knestuga.
How was the course book3 svarande
|Very good||0|| 0%|
|Very bad||0|| 0%|
- Sometimes the book omits details about deduction steps, but this is put in context (and elaborated if necessary) by the lectures. (Good)
- Jobbigt n?r dom hoppar ?ver viktiga steg i h?rledningar. (OK)
How should we change the course to attract more students? We would like to have at least 10 students to run a course.- It is difficult to say.
One way could be the following: some courses mention continuation courses, as well as prerequisite courses, on their webpages. Maybe having this course listed as a continuation/specialization in SI2510 Statistical Mechanics' page could help.
- Kanske borde man d?pa om kursen. Ordet membran f?r det att l?ta som en kurs f?r enbart de som l?ser biologisk fysik, trots att det ?r en mattetung och ganska teoretisk kurs som passar alla som l?ser teoretisk fysik.